Hooray!

Started by Gen. Volkov, June 21, 2010, 12:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

I have power! Big storm in my area, and the power has been out for two days, and now it's back!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Yes Volkov, I'm so happy for you!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wisey

I've never had that happen to me. I'm glad the power turned back on for you -- I would be a living zombie with Internet connection, lol.  At least I'd have my mp3 player in that scenario .. *rambles away*
☠♪ Tenebris In Lux (Wisey) ♪☠
Forever metal and vikings

Gen. Volkov

Sorry... but who the [haties] are you?

(I mean that in the most genuine way.)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 22, 2010, 10:31:37 PM
Sorry... but who the [haties] are you?

(I mean that in the most genuine way.)
Wise claw in reg, they've been playing a whjile now. Their clan helped woof before against blackfly.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Ah, OK. Thanks. Hi there Wisey.

Wisey

Hello.  I'm sorry, I'm popping up everywhere :P
☠♪ Tenebris In Lux (Wisey) ♪☠
Forever metal and vikings