EMPING Squad Hire

Started by Sevz, June 01, 2010, 08:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

You saw me dominate late last round. I didn't get any help to lock the land. I did it with heaps to spare.

To be honest. I'd have no problems beating both of you put together in a duel on my server. I'm soo elite that i need to pass off the coolness and Volkovs jealous. Pettiness is an ugly thing.

Shadow+Volkov vs Sevz? you ladies interested? Piece of cake tough guys. Might give me a reason to play solid.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYou saw me dominate late last round. I didn't get any help to lock the land. I did it with heaps to spare.

I saw you gather a bunch of land, and then Peace Alliance broke you. If the rest of the clan hadn't been there, you would have gone down in a hurry. There was no way you could have defended yourself against a competent opponent.

QuoteTo be honest. I'd have no problems beating both of you put together in a duel on my server. I'm soo elite that i need to pass off the coolness and Volkovs jealous. Pettiness is an ugly thing.

What am I jealous of? Your huge ego? Please, get over yourself. You're good but you aren't THAT good. I'm just tired of you and Twilight Shadow going on like you are in love. It's fracking annoying.

Shadow+Volkov vs Sevz? you ladies interested? Piece of cake tough guys. Might give me a reason to play solid.

If you really want to get your butt kicked, and Shadow is up for it...

Lol, there is no point arguing with him volky. I tried that already, he just gets more into it. Ignore him and he will go away eventually.

Meh, it's what I do. When people annoy me, I let them know.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

No, I won't duel sevs. If he got beaten he would just make some excuse, and if he managed to win we would never hear the end of it, and frankly I don't care enough to put in the time.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

that sounds like an alliance invitation.

Sahdow and Sevz are top 2.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteNo, I won't duel sevs. If he got beaten he would just make some excuse, and if he managed to win we would never hear the end of it, and frankly I don't care enough to put in the time.

Right-o. There's your answer Sevz.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES