Wolf Snare Got killed while online by Shadow

Started by Vargarth, May 23, 2010, 05:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vargarth

This game amuses me at times. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D
Poor Wolf Snare  :'(
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Wolf Snare

lol i was in the shower, refreshed and was killed. not even a productive kill, but I dont blame  him after all of the damage I've done to Fires ego in the last 12 hours
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Truth

The kill started at Sun, 23 May 2010 16:44:40 -0600 and  ended Sun, 23 May 2010 16:48:07 -0600. I'm going to guess that you were  online (not in the shower) and got killed because it took 3min 30sec and you had a star and dropped off the score table about 2 minutes after the kill. So either you took a 5 minute shower and are the most obsessive RWL player ever, or you're flat-out lying about taking a shower and was owned while online.

I lean toward the ownage.  ;)

Eine alte Störung ist immer populärer als eine neue Wahrheit.

Shadow

Shadow didn't do any killing at all....

That is pretty funny though.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

I haven't done any killing either... But i suppose being honorable doesn't leave me unperturbed by the lowest of the low.

Wolf Snare

shut up bob, you know you're a noob and cant defend yourself properly so you have to resort to killing. You will still lose.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Er... I just took Ally's three cities, killing him. Does that make me a noob too? LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Truth

Cody, bob hasn't been seen in weeks if not months and there really isn't any evidence that he is even playing any Promi anymore, much less RWL.  So stop being a nOOb and blaming your ineptness on a ghost.  Or even ask Josh, he knows far more about it than I do.

If bob were playing then he would be teaming up with people he knows, especially allies who'd be on his team, and wouldn't be following Sevah like a dim-witted sheep.  Why bob would not inform even his closest allies about his identity?

Ask Shael to check if you think I'm bob. You'll be disappointed.

edit: To help the stubborn understand
Eine alte Störung ist immer populärer als eine neue Wahrheit.

CobyCopper

Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 24, 2010, 07:29:44 PM
shut up bob, you know you're a noob and cant defend yourself properly so you have to resort to killing. You will still lose.
Much like Kyle, I'm not playing this round.
Unlike Kyle, I haven't even signed into the game since I gave up $1b NW when a bit drunk and a bit tired. And I didn't play a round before.
Maybe I will play June's set. Probably not, but maybe, if I can pull a few personal friends back. This last month has been hectic for me. Finals were just a week ago. Just got my grades back and am interviewing to be an RA and am a candidate for "directed work experience"--basically I'd be a consultant.
Now then, I'm off. I've gotta run some errends, drop in a few more applications, and reseal a grand total of 6 tweeters, 10 woofers, 4 passive radiators and 4 crossover plates, and perhaps do a continuity check so I can modify my imaged loudspeakers.