Black rider down...black rider down

Started by Ereptor, March 26, 2003, 06:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

If you get a P.h.D. in psychology, then maybe I'll listen to you, but until then, shut up.

You said that, and Darkness responded with:
I do have a P.h.D in psychology and it is my professional opinion that you need to be committed.

And then you contradicted yourself by saying:
Yeah right. But even if you do, a psychologist is someone who is too stupid to become a neurologist. So if anyone has a P.h.D. in NEUROLOGY, then you can countermand that. So HA! And don't even start saying that you have a degree in neurology. You had your joke the first time.

It sounds like you don't beleive him even when he says it. I for one beleive him, because not everyone in the world knows what he just responded with:

Neurology is the study of the physical mind and how it works within the body. Psychology on the other hand is the study of the intangible mind and how people process information and respond to it. Do not lecture me on what you do not know. A Neurologist is in no way qualified to make a diagnosis on someone?s state of mind. I in fact am qualified and I feel that you may need counselling in the future son.

All you've done is insult Darkness. Darkness, on the other hand, has only given advice. I think that we should at least keep the anger and insults to a minimum, because we've alread got a storyline to do, and we don't need an extra argument about it.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

RazorClaw

You don't call saying that I need psychlogical therapy insulting? I think you need to consult Darkness.

Darkness

Thank You General Austin.  Finally someone has some sense around here.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Badrang the Tyrant

Are you saying that I don't have sense? :D  

General Austin

Well, the fact that someone even suggested it seriously means something.

Badrang the Tyrant

Well, then neither would you! :lol:  

MantisMan

I'm just wondering how many people in these forums are past the 7th grade................
something funny goes here

General Austin

I AM!!! Actually, I'm IN 8th grade, which doesn't mean anything because I act like a 6th grader or worse, but still, I can claim some credit for getting to this point!

MantisMan

WOOHOO!  You've definitely earned the right to put General in front of your name since you've almsot graduated from Middle School.
something funny goes here

General Austin

Yes!!! Thank you for agreeing! *poses for picture* :lol:  

Badrang the Tyrant