Brochure

Started by Sabriel, December 03, 2009, 11:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

I made a brochure ^.^
It's about Nike's Red campaign, which donates money to fight AIDS in Africa. I did it in my Information Technology class, we had to make a brochure in Publisher - the point was, of course, to brush up Publisher skills xD But I kind of went overboard and really tried to come up with something decent. I haven't drawn anything (on computer or otherwise) since primary school, and that would be 3 years ago. However, I like drawing and being creative, but I chose physics, maths and informatics instead of art and languages >.<
This was a very nice opportunity to be creative. I haven't done anything similar before, because all things I painted were related to images and pictures, while this is design.
Anyway, enough of the talk. It sounds as if the brochure's better than it really is - although, frankly, I'm quite proud of it, that's why I'm putting it up here >.<

The brochure is meant to have two pages, which should be tri-fold. So, the first page contains the first, main part of the brochure, and the second page contains the insides. There are two versions: version with border and version without border. Tell me which one you think is better.

Version w/ border
Front page:

Inside:

Borderless version:
Front page:

Inside:

If you want to see bigger pictures, they are here:

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

I like the one w/the border

Ungatt Trunn II

THAT. IS. AWESOME. DAWG. BOY. DUDE. OMGWTFBBQ.
DIE HIPPIE DIE