Oh come on

Started by Checkerpaw, November 01, 2009, 07:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Lol, you guys don't seem to get it. I don't care. If this had been before university I wold have jumped all over this and defended my honor, now it just looks petty. If you want to tell people you are the best, then by all means do it. And that's very kind of you Marell, but don't bother on my account, I don't mind either way ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

I agree with Alazar that Sevz is very good, but "best player" depends on the promi. Wolf Bite would be useless somewhere like that promi where skiffs=0.5net or something. Likewise, their promi players have more utilities then here and the game is different. They would have difficulty adapting to play here.
Also, Checker got nothing for taunting sevz for a response, but Sevz got a warning for retaliating. Fair?
Now can the "omg i bestplayerever" stop?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on November 03, 2009, 10:49:58 AM
Also, Checker got nothing for taunting sevz for a response, but Sevz got a warning for retaliating. Fair?

I might be wrong, but I think the difference is I didn't call Sevz a [deleted term here]. 

Actually, my "taunting" was fairly tame.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

Quote from: Checkerpaw on November 03, 2009, 03:00:49 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on November 03, 2009, 10:49:58 AM

I might be wrong, but I think the difference is I didn't call Sevz a [deleted term here]. 

Actually, my "taunting" was fairly tame.
True, but I still don't think it's particularly fair.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

No, Checker has it right. Checker may be annoying, but his taunting is pretty tame - I will only give out a warning for something like that if it is causing degeneration of a thread into name-calling. Which has happened before. But he was within the rules. Sevs name was well out of PG13, so he got a warning.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Daryn

why don't we have another super emp round where shadow and sevz are emperors? No other players are allowed to attack them besides eachother. All you can do to help is send them aid, and the like....

yah...it might suck, but it's a suggestion
Pies.

Briar

yea...and then we get to hear them complain about each other in forums....though what would be new about that, eh
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Marell on November 03, 2009, 04:26:10 AM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on November 03, 2009, 12:41:41 AM
Honestly, to be on topic and all Sevz would waste anyone on this site. I hate to be his little cheerleader, but i have watched him takeover other promi sites that are MUCH more competitive than this one. Shadow is a good player(very good), but he has nothing on Sevz.

This post requires an "IMO".

Focusing purely on this promi, Redwall,  I'm sure many would agree to the opposite of your statement.

They have pretty different playing styles, so its a bit hard to compare them  :-\

You're right, should have had an imo. I have seen Shadow at 2 different promis as well and i do not at all doubt his skills, but 1v1, netting, whatever the game Sevz is at least one up on him IMO. This statement could also be a bit biased cause Shadow isn't my favorite person in the world but eh. :P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..