W00t! Zelda!!!

Started by TR Shadow, March 25, 2003, 03:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

Woohoo!  Today is the day!!!  Video gamers rejoyse!!!  I'm going out right now to get my copy.  Anyone else getting it?

Hello and Goodbye,

~Julie~

*Gone to get Zelda*

RazorClaw

Wow, I'm surprised that you didn't make an announcement on Pokemon Ruby, or on Metroid Prime, or Pikmin 2 that's going to come out, or Kirby's Air Raid, or F-Zero, or maybe even Star Wars Jedi Knight 2, all for GCN. This isn't a video game, TR. It's an "online strategy experience".

TR Shadow

Yeah, well, I like thh Zelda games best, lol.  But the Pokemon TCG pwnz!!!

RazorClaw

Whatever pwnz! means. I put a bunch of sweet future releases in there, and that's not mentioning *The Hobbit* which will be released for GCN, with cartoony graphics, only more realistic than Zelda: The Wind Waker. And Fire Emblem (See Roy and Marth in SSBM) might be released for GBA in the US.

Blood Wake

i nead a game cube, i have a ps2 and i hate xbox

*sigh* i nead a game cube
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

RazorClaw

Get a GBA instead. Then you can play all of the GBC games, and the GBA games, and you can hook up to the GCN? Anybody know what that means?

General Austin

Great Big Animals? Googly-Eyed Conches? How in the world could you play googly-eyed conches with Great big animals? I always knew Gamecubes were trouble, they mess up one's mind...
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Scarwake

I'm getting my copy of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker today as well, the only problem is my ride (mom) isn't home yet!!  I pre-ordered my copy, so I've like $39 to pay once my ride gets here so we can go to Wally-World(Wal-Mart).
Oh, the connection of the GBA to the GCN allows you to get secret items or levels and stuff like that.  For example on the Wind Waker with the GBA you can play Wind Waker as a 2-player game.  The main player playing Link of course, and the GBA player controlling Tingle, the little fairy wanna-be map maker.  He'll help you unlock secrets in the game.

So, that's what the GBA-GCN connection allows you to do.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album