RSL Loyalists, rally here.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 16, 2009, 01:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AoU

Peace Alliance is my straight up homie, we's from da same hood!
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

We're all adults here. We're all striving for the same goals.

What's the point of censorship anyways? It's just parents who's only point in life seems to be protecting their child's innocence when they can't seem to grasp that the 50's are over. Underexposure is much worse than exposure because when the real world fights it hits hard. If the few kids here (And I'm pretty damned near sure there aren't any) can't handle the heat, they need to get out of the nuclear reactor.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

Ooh, I want some irradiated body parts. I hear radiation makes things bigger.
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Pippin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on October 16, 2009, 11:18:11 PM
We're all adults here. We're all striving for the same goals.

What's the point of censorship anyways? It's just parents who's only point in life seems to be protecting their child's innocence when they can't seem to grasp that the 50's are over. Underexposure is much worse than exposure because when the real world fights it hits hard. If the few kids here (And I'm pretty damned near sure there aren't any) can't handle the heat, they need to get out of the nuclear reactor.

Let me be your super nova!

Load of toss tbh Ungatt, would you want your child of say, 7-8-9 to be exposed to the sort of things you guys come out with? No, not really. + Im no adult, though I still own you :P

Quote"It's just parents who's only point in life seems to be protecting their child's innocence when they can't seem to grasp that the 50's are over".

Most likely you wern't around in the 50's? Your presumptions and thoughts are pretty thoughtless if you think children should be exposed to [epsecially] AOU's immature antics.

Luv y'all Dweebs :)  :-*
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Haha, you and your liberal ideals. And I was around in the 50's but as a microscopic organism that gave people diarrhea.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon