My sister stole my cheese

Started by Daryn, October 04, 2009, 08:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryn

Pies.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

My mom gave me some squeaky cheese and I asked why it was squeaky, and she said because it was made from cheese curds. But I thought she said cheese turds. O_o

Peace Alliance

Weird how things come back... (is reminded of 7 years ago)

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Briar

This reminds me of a really bad movie......
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Zara_rose_wolf

i know right o.O this reminds me of this old old old movie that had no sound and my mom somhow got it on Dvd and i sat there threw a 3 hour movie... with no sound.. only crappy music.

Sabriel

Quote from: Zara_rose_wolf on October 05, 2009, 11:06:55 AM
i know right o.O this reminds me of this old old old movie that had no sound and my mom somhow got it on Dvd and i sat there threw a 3 hour movie... with no sound.. only crappy music.

I NO RITE!?!!!

USUALLY.

Takara

Sabriel

USUALLY.