I'm so cararararaaaaazy

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, January 31, 2009, 01:48:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

Well, try to remember the next thing he says, ok?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

I always forget things as well. I hate it.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

I forget everything that's not routine :(

USUALLY.

Krowdon

I forget a buncha stuff. And I intentionally block out some.

Like, I forgot that when Wolfy first joined reg, he and I didnt like each other. Lol. That was fun!  I wish I had saved all those messages.

Sabriel

Hahaha, me too, I can imagine some of them already xD

USUALLY.

Krowdon

They wernt too bad. And After a while I got bored of insulting him so we decided to lay off each other.

Sabriel

So that's why he told me I was like you when I insulted Firetooth.

USUALLY.

Krowdon

yeah. Probably.  ..........

Fish tacos?

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Krowdon

I found it while looking for caramelldansen gifs. I was all like, wat? So I put it in mai sig.

*Eats a corn*

Zara_rose_wolf

Krowdon

Whats the Big deal with you and Her Lunchbox, eh?  Spit it out! *whacks Zara with a Krowbar*