Greetings from lecture...

Started by bjornredtail, October 05, 2009, 10:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjornredtail

Software Engineering lecture to be specific.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

The engineering of software I'd suspect.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sabriel

::)

Fine then, I'll google it.

QuoteSoftware engineering is designing and developing software which makes optimum use of a computer system's resources (e.g. hardware, operating system), as well as meeting the needs of the user.

Take that, suckahs.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

Yes it is. The engineering of software.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sabriel

Yes it is. But you didn't say anything else besides the name.

USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

I said a verb and a noun. The ENGINEERING of SOFTWARE. Therefore I described an action, in this case software engineering.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sabriel

And I asked what does that mean.

USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

I get a kick out of being small minded.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Night Wolf