cold war theme

Started by Genevieve, March 03, 2010, 08:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genevieve

just a thought... but if the point of this round's theme is to not know who's attacking you, shouldn't your successful attacks not be in your warlord info for everyone to see?

Peace Alliance

They are there, but they're anonymous...

Juska

Actually, if someone makes an attack in their warlord info it lists the defenders or their most recent attacks, even though it doesn't list the attacker name. It's pretty easy to figure out any name in the defender column, which isn't the name of the warlord's info your looking at is the people that person has attacked.

Concrete example:

2.8 hours ago     You have been attacked!     You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
15,075 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
3,598 Stoats

Ok, I've got no idea from my news who this guy is.

But I go looking at warlord info's and find Despicable Me (#8). In his warlord info I find this:

Thu, 04 Mar 2010 06:33:36 -0700      Juskabally (#14)
Clan:    Frontal Assault
Defense Held

Because warlord info is only listing the defenders obviously this dude attacked me.

Also, failed espy's and Atk Ops are shown in the news feed....(purposefully?)

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Peace Alliance

You're right, with a little digging you can find out who attacked you, perhaps time-stamps have to become more vague (just show the hour of the attacks?).

But failed attacks are always supposed to show, shael says so in the description.

Genevieve

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. Sorry for not being so clear.