Yo.....

Started by Daryn, August 30, 2009, 08:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryn

yo guys/girls
Pies.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Daryn

i haven't spammed for such a long time....i'm writing a book
Pies.

Briar

i was wondering where you have been.

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Quote from: Daryn on September 07, 2009, 07:34:38 PM
i haven't spammed for such a long time....i'm writing a book

OMIGAWD!!! I AM TOO!!!

I wish. -_-

Krowdon can tell you, I had my heart SET on a book I was gonna write, just before summer vacation, and here I am now without even a THOUGHT for the first sentence. ;_;

I'm still working on it, though, and I got an inspiration today. XD

What's YOUR book about, Daryn?