Ads on Facebook

Started by Blood Wake, July 22, 2009, 05:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

so, I set up ads on facebook for RWL, there's a limit to 1 dollar a day that it can cost me and I pay by click, so if you see the RWL ad, DO NOT CLICK IT!! cause you cost me 43 cents if you do so and prevent other people from clicking on it.

I really don't have any money, so I'll see how this ad does and probably cancel it after a few days, but we'll see how things go.

if someone with more money would like to contribute we could make the ad appear much more than it will at this time.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Blood Wake

I can't believe not one person replied to this. I'm sure you all think I'm crazy. but that's okay! I can stop the ad as soon as I'm ready to.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shadow

Lol it's a neat idea. Have you been getting clicks?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Blood Wake

yes, three a day, then it stops showing the ad so that it doesn't use more than a dollar of my money a day.

those three a day are gone every time I log on, so I assume they get clicked very early each morning, so if the ads were to run all day, we'd probably get TONS of clicks

h

Shadow

f I weren't a student living paycheuq to paycheque I would donate. Maybe when my scholarship applications net me some cash :D
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Awesomeeee! Thanks Sean for setting that up!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.