Speed building

Started by Shadow, December 02, 2007, 01:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

What factors determine the amount of structures you can build (and demolish) per turn?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Land *1.5% + 4, multiplied by your race multiplier. Can't be over 400.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Juska

What do you mean can't be over 400 shael? I've built and demo'd far more than 400 per turn......
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

The Lady Shael

Oh whoops...I was just reading straight from the code, but that part was commented out and I didn't see. Just kidding. =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Shadow

is that *1.5 or *1.5%? ei *0.015

so basically the only way to build more is to get more land. that sucks.

Juska

Yeah, the more land you have the quicker you build, that's easy to see from just playing the game.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Shadow

yes, but i thought there might be some different variables i could mess around with that were less obvious. apparently not :(

The Lady Shael

Yep, that's 1.5% = 0.015.

Shadow

net worth should fit in there somewhere so that you can still build a lot if a high net warlord is hammered down. Slow building is the only downside I can see to wildcat so far.

meh

Peace Alliance

wouldn't an interesting setup for turbo be to make out how many buildings you can make at 400? It would make it SO much harder to endure land flux!!

pippin the mighty

Yeah but theres newer players to think about and they might not cope

Marell

Quote from: MagicOPromotion on May 25, 2009, 08:38:22 AM
This is an interesting theory and method.  There are other areas in so far as speed to be considered, however i am a proponent of the "Icon" driven game and as as chess player appreciate economy of moves.

Lol. Is this some kind of super intelligent spamming bot?
It would seem like only a real person would be capable of a reply such as that, as it is relevant to the topic, but a quick google on the name gives thousands of profiles on different fora.

Shadow

Ugh, the bots have found us...