Roleplay!

Started by loti71, December 19, 2008, 05:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

(You all suck, making me add on.)

"Gather my generals, set up fortified defenses all around and in the fort, prepare attack divisions and have defensive divisions on alert." Ungatt said to a captain. "Also, get that David Motari creature to send me a sit rep." The captain bowed and got to work.

As all of Ungatt's generals gathered in the war chamber, Ungatt discussed his plan. "These new enemies are some sort of magic beings. That's why I'm collecting seers and such. I want a few in every large group of soldiers and perhaps they can provide some kind of protection. I want you, my generals, to be the most defended. Right now, our forces are massive and growing now as we speak. We have a large enough army to attack, defend, support, and still have some left over. Any questions?" The generals knew it was best to not question their cruel leader. "Good, I'll leave the in depth planning to you, my generals. When you have something decent planned, send for me. If you don't have one tomorrow I'll kill all of you and replace you. Good day." And with that he left the war chamber.     
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Daryn

<<Do i have permission to fill in for Firetooth while he's gone?>>
Pies.

Ungatt Trunn II

(Yes you do. Get postin')
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Daryn

Firetooth spent the rest of the day trying to please the little arrancars. They devoured the candy chestnuts like a bottomless pit, and demanded for more. He felt his patient running thin.
Well, Firetooth thought, if it helps me rule all of them, then i will do it! Even with these little rascals!
Pies.

Ungatt Trunn II

Ungatt surveyed the rabble of magic using creatures before him. All had been tested to ensure they actually had powers. "Get them in uniform, and spread them evenly amongst the ranks. Tell them our foes are powerful." David Motari, as usual, strolled casually up to Ungatt. "I got another few legions worth of soldiers. Plus these things. Can I have a promotion?" Ungatt ignored him. "Sir," Said one of his generals as he approached and bowed to Ungatt. "We are ready. Everything is in place." The cruel wildcat nodded. "Good. We must rid this land of all foes before we can reap maximum benefits. We launch a full assault on Redwall and the surrounding woodlands. All nearby structures are to be raided and have my banner flying before sundown. Have the siege divisions fully stocked." The general bowed and went to do his masters bidding.

"Yup, he said I was his best soldier!" Boasted Motari to another soldier. "Heck, if it weren't for me, this army wouldn't be nothin'!" The other soldier, a weasel, chuckled. "Yah right. Yer always full of it. Now get ready before we set out. Captain says we leave tonight as a scouting party to set up everything."
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Daryn

Firetooth decided he had enough of the two child arrancars and left them with a rat nanny. He strode out to the parade grounds and surveyed his army. He needed to prepare for war soon!

Lorkun Farrow called a peace meeting between him, the Abbot, Azula from the secret society, some tribal chieftains, and Quixote, who had hleped the Redwallers.
"Do we agree to unite against this new foe?" the badgerlord boomed in a bass voice.
Pies.

loti71

Quixote and Jadrek agreed. /Whoever this new guy is,/ the wildcat thought to himself. He still wasn't sure what he and his companion could do, since their army was just about dead, other than the ones who had been captured.

The duo had been found by one of the badgerlord's messengers, which actually surprised Jadrek; the wolf still harbored a suspicion, albeit a small one.

Daryn

"Alrighty, then!" Lorkun rumbled. "This is war!"
"Quixote and Jadrek can stay with me, sire," Colonel Thistle offered.

Thus, the united resistance prepared for war.

Lorkun sent Rayek the otter with one of his hare, Field Sergeant Cayl and Azula to ask Firetooth if he would help rid of this evil. Later, he could resume his regular duties.
Firetooth looked at the offer suspiciously. "Better than getting wiped out by those things. Take this to your leader: I agree to ally with you and i have two of their kind at my disposal. Two child arrancars."
Rayek nodded and his group went to Ungatt's headquarters.

<<Ungatt's answers>>
Pies.

Daryn

Ulquiorra searched for signs of the lost arrancars Wonderweiss and Nel. He always knew it was a bad idea to get children into the ranks...

Wonderweiss and Nel however, were safely playing in a sandbox in Firetooth's castle.
Pies.

Ungatt Trunn II

(Someone bring me up to speed. Who's who? A lot has happened and I'm not sure what's really going on now...)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

(Just as lost as you Trunn. I have no idea what happened to Volg...)

Daryn

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 11, 2009, 04:12:59 PM
(Someone bring me up to speed. Who's who? A lot has happened and I'm not sure what's really going on now...)

<<Firetooth owns redwall now and he captured two child arrancars. The badgerlord has an alliance to drive out the new evil that includes the former Redwallers, Quixote, and someone that wants to help drive out hte new evil. Ungatt is doing what ungatt is doing. Volg is (?) and allied with ungatt.>>
Pies.

Mr.Grimm

(Okay thanks. You can make Volg do what ever you want Trunn. Just don't make him die, or look stupid.)