Is the indapendant warlord fund still in effect?

Started by bjornredtail, March 17, 2003, 10:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjornredtail

Is the indipendant warloard fund still being issued on the new server? If so, how ofter is it being issued.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Fenix

Please, if you insist on me using capitals ( which you have done in the past )
Use proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling; Nevada Cow.

OR

Get out?

bjornredtail

I don't have time to spell check my messages most of the time, nor do I care about a word you say.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Fenix

If you don't have time to spell check yourself, then perhaps you should have gone to school...like... me?
Jeeze, since you should have done something that I've done, I guess you should mind and respect what I've said, too.

Badrang the Tyrant

Is this about the independant warlord fund, or just you two talking?  Just wondering...

TSR

baransarn

Actually, all of you are spamming. You responded to the question therefore you spamming to TSR. And dont say Im spamming, becuase Im just clarifying something.
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

windhound

The independent warlord fund was a thing where on the old server an admin would send the highest clanless horde a certain precentage of their networth, or somthing to that effect, I cant remember the exact terms, though I dont think any of the admins have mentioned it on the new server....  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Holby

I don't think it was the highest. Just someone random in the top 20, or something.
Hang on, I've got a message about it...

Quotet Fri, 8 Nov 2002 21:58:04 -0600, a messenger from Peacemakers (Admin) (#67) brought this to you...
It's for the independent warlord fund, which you can read more about on the forums.

Actually not that much help. Since November was before the board reset, we can't check up on it <_<  
I will not deleted this

Mysterious Guy

Quote from: baransarnActually, all of you are spamming. You responded to the question therefore you spamming to TSR. And dont say Im spamming, becuase Im just clarifying something.
Gad, n00bs

OK, to make this non-spam:
People have discontinued it, however, should an admin want to restart it, he will tell us. Now this is a moot topic. Any other posts (except by Holby) are now considered SPAM in its most violent form.

Deathclaw

Just a question, but who are you to declare things spam?
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Kilkenne

Well, baransarn clearly isn't one to declare spam or not, as she is still at the rank of newb...she just has a high post count because she posts on everything she looks at...

Holby

Your avatar's driving me mad, Kilk! I look at it and think "Oh, their goes Bloodrath!" But it's not, because Bloodrath's is on the Terrouge Forum!
:rolleyes:  
I will not deleted this