1 (7.7%)
no
6 (46.2%)
I don't play stupid online strategy games
6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Blood Wake

d3jsp.org

has a promisance game that I have been playing in order to steal their players and bring them over here. they one uped me by instead of coming over here, they just put our code there. Lol. unfortunately when I went there the server wasn't working. but they call it the "Warlord" server and were wondering about leader training or whatever, I told them I don't use it and don't know. So I was wondering if anyone here does use it, and if so, could you please explain the benefits of it?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Pippin

I don't play stupid online strategy games.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Blood Wake

well then I'd be happy if you left. Lol.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shadow

I think it has no effect at the moment, Shael commented out the relevent lines. But get her to verify that before you tell them.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Red Fang

i think i was told one raises offense one and one raises defense but im not sure about the pther ones

Daryn

Pies.

Gen. Volkov

It used to be real helpful, now it does nothing.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blood Wake

lol, 4 people said that they don't play stupid strategy games? why?

h

Genevieve

because they hate you and your stupid poll.

Pippin

In your Sig Blood wake, Balthazar, as in the God from Guild Wars?
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Blood Wake

no, I don't know what you're talking about.

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII

period

h