lul

Started by Firetooth, July 09, 2009, 10:53:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Firetooth on July 12, 2009, 10:29:17 AM
Quote from: Krowdon on July 12, 2009, 10:27:59 AM
Quote from: Firetooth on July 12, 2009, 10:27:07 AM
Yes, and it's got better characters, a better plot and moar action :P
Not like I'm a major fan of any anime, but Bleach is quite good-my favourite.

Bleach bored me when I tried to read it.
Pfft, Ulquorria is cool, as is most the Epsada.
But I don't read it, I watch it anyway, I'm not wasting money on anime trash (well bleach isn't trash, but vampire knight IS) :P

You never even Read Vampire Knight!!

Dont trash it without reading it.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

I read one page. Once
I will never reclaim those wasted minutes
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Well, I read a whole chapter from Bleach!

And the story gets better later on. More dramatic.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

Don't listen to Krowdon! She sits on a throne of lies!

Krowdon

Quote from: Firetooth on July 12, 2009, 10:33:36 AM
I read one page. Once
I will never reclaim those wasted minutes

I have something to say about this. You read one page, that was probably the first page.  Well, This is the First Page(The words are slightly off. someone translated wrong):

if it took you a few minutes to read that, im concerned.

And next: Its Yuki's Flashback. Its Very important. She has no memories so thats why she's all like 'what is snow?' and the no memories is important later.

>:(

Daryn

ahhhhhhh

bleach

so you finally started reading it krowdon?
Pies.

Krowdon

I read the first chapter.

Mr.Grimm

Curse you anime!

Krowdon

Firetooth

Anime=Public annoyance

Krowdon

it is not a Public Annoyance.