Rumor grew of a shadow.

Started by Ereptor, March 20, 2003, 02:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Three Rings for the Rat-kings under the sky,
 Seven for the Weasle-Lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Mice doomed to die,
 One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne,
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
 One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
 One Ring to bring them all and in darkness bind them,
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Rumor of a nameless fear has swept the land.  A shadow, a silent horde of some sort.  In the land of Mordor The Silent Horde awaits its orders.  Many have fallen to this horde of Mordor.   Many more shall fall.  Dark will be the reign of this horde and small in number shall be it's enemies.  For in this day Mordor claims the land of Mossflower.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

baransarn

Hmmm...Lord of the Rings takes over Mossflower? Nay, shant happen! (Baransarn is actually elven for my real name.)
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

TR Shadow

Hmm, this is looking strangely familiar...=P.

Dead Eye

Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Ereptor

no way?  are you kidding?  geeze i probaly should of checked the stories on the rpg page.  oh well.  sorry tr if you had this idea first.  but i am a fan of lotr.  oh well.  still i am not going to stop.  good luck mossflower.  for your days of peace are numbered.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

TR Shadow

It wasn't an RP, and I don't mind if you copy it.  It's like on the 3ed or fourth page on this forum.  It was just something I did when I was board.  It's called RWL: The battle for Emperor.

baransarn

Is the story(Ereptor) going to be a story you are just going to tell, or is it something everyone can participate?
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

Ereptor

i have written many stories for this forum.  I now remember tr shadows story.  but i don't name those in my story.   his was a lot different than mine.  but mine controls mossflower.  in no way am i copying tr shadow.  i always wanted lotr to be a part of my experience in rwl.  tr shadows story is unique and so shall mine be.  you can't copywrite an idea, but never the less your idea didn't even enter my mind as i did this.  it has been in my mind for quite some time.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

General Austin

HER, Tr shadow is a her....Just wanted to annoy everyone. :lol:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Deathclaw

Ereptor says peace in Mossflower has its days numbered. In reply to that, I can only say this: Ereptor, your days are numbered. The Free Forces of Mossflower will sweep through the land to kill your empire. Your empire of shame.

Ereptor the Coward, evil and shame grace his name.
Glory, Glory, Man United!