Weasels   7,563,308
Stoats   119,987,250
Skiffs   30,454,942
Leaders   781,767

no shields
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Briar

Can't do your own work Shadow?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Shadow

What are you talking about? He's finished. Those are just in case anyone wants to hit him while he's down. That was the best takedown in ages. It took teamwork, which makes it that much better :P And I got onlined in the middle of it. You guys got owned pretty hard, even affter cheating twice.

Blankshots

Quote from: Briar on May 28, 2009, 07:07:49 PM

What are we all taught in school? That when we work together great things can happen, and indeed they did.
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Briar

Quote from: Blankshots on May 28, 2009, 07:18:42 PM

What are we all taught in school? That when we work together great things can happen, and indeed they did.

True.  I think a lot of teamwork happened this round :)
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Blankshots

Quote from: Briar on May 28, 2009, 07:20:19 PM
Quote from: Blankshots on May 28, 2009, 07:18:42 PM

True.  I think a lot of teamwork happened this round :)

It sure did, all in all a pretty fun round I must say, my hats off to all the clans and their hardwork.
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

krazilec

yup, great round.. biggest problem IMO is that we should have forced an all-out war AFTER the storehousing :)  kinda like the Pearls thing but with a kill-theme.. that would have been fun

Wolf Snare

eh, our takedown was more impressive. If you didn't hit the panic button and jump ship and chaos yourself into the ground, we would have killed 13b net.

either way, it wasn't very impressive in any sense, all you did was suicide every hour for a day and whine about more rule breaking that didn't occur. You are showing true weakness as of late.

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Ar you kidding? That takedown took hours of alternating attack ops with suicides while getting onlined. That was a sweet takedown, even if it ended up ruining less net.

As for rule-breaking, you know what i think about that.

Zeppelin

Quote from: Shadow on May 28, 2009, 10:22:55 PM
Ar you kidding? That takedown took hours of alternating attack ops with suicides while getting onlined. That was a sweet takedown, even if it ended up ruining less net.

As for rule-breaking, you know what i think about that.
future rules cannot be broken in the past or present.

Gen. Volkov

Quoteeh, our takedown was more impressive. If you didn't hit the panic button and jump ship and chaos yourself into the ground, we would have killed 13b net.

either way, it wasn't very impressive in any sense, all you did was suicide every hour for a day and whine about more rule breaking that didn't occur. You are showing true weakness as of late.

Now who's being a sore loser Snare?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 28, 2009, 10:07:13 PM
eh, our takedown was more impressive. If you didn't hit the panic button and jump ship and chaos yourself into the ground, we would have killed 13b net.

Yes Snare, the takedown that you did by suicisding me every hour for 2 and a half days and ended in not only you failing to get an open atk op on me after onlining me during my recovery run, but also resulted in your clan losing 80% of its net is more impressive than the takedown we did after suiciding every hour for 1 day and actually succeeding in opening atk ops while being onlined (which actually helped in the end, but still).

K.

Didn't quite get across what I meant to in the last post.

Quotefuture rules cannot be broken in the past or present.

Sure, but that doesn't stop the tactics your clan used being cheap and abusive of the code, which makes the loss that much worse. Are you going to admit who you are yet? This is getting old.