Vacation

Started by Shadow, May 22, 2009, 10:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Quote from: Shadow on May 26, 2009, 09:54:25 AM
It might be interesting to lock clans after the distro if we ever do this again.

Agreed, I had thought the same thing.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

Looks like windy found a way to by pass the three day clan lockout...
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

Quote from: windhound on May 25, 2009, 12:52:08 AM
The joining-clan-lag code was tacked on as a patch, I'm reasonably sure vacation was not taken into account.  But I've been wrong before.  Not often, mind, but a couple times.

Also, ADSF was -disbanded-
I didnt leave my clan, I nuked it.  I believe there is a difference and the lockout may not apply, as written anyways.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

Could be I guess. Still, same effect in the end.

Is this round due to be reset on time, barring unforeseen disasters?

Zeppelin

It would mae so much more sense to have the round end automatically. it would fix the problem with being busy and would let the round end on the end day (someone said it wasl ike the 27th or 28th or maybe i read that) andd thats what we did over at qmt. why not have a scored round instead and have like certain feats to be undertaken? my idea with that is have like everyone $10b cash or something translated into 1 point. points would be redeemable either never (like score ppl or clans based on how many points they got) or can be redeemed for like land or troops or mana or something in the last week.

Shadow

could be a neat turbo round, but that would take a fair amount of extra programming :P

The Lady Shael

I'm on vacation right now with relatives, and I don't have a reliable internet connection. So there is a SLIGHT chance it might be delayed. But it should be on time. I'm thinking an Emperor round next, so it's simple to set up.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blobfish

Quote from: Zeppelin on May 26, 2009, 05:31:42 PM
It would mae so much more sense to have the round end automatically. it would fix the problem with being busy and would let the round end on the end day (someone said it wasl ike the 27th or 28th or maybe i read that) andd thats what we did over at qmt. why not have a scored round instead and have like certain feats to be undertaken? my idea with that is have like everyone $10b cash or something translated into 1 point. points would be redeemable either never (like score ppl or clans based on how many points they got) or can be redeemed for like land or troops or mana or something in the last week.
It actually sounds good...but yeah as Shadow said sounds hard to implement.
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.

Zeppelin

Quote from: Freddy Mercury on May 27, 2009, 02:41:46 AM
Quote from: Zeppelin on May 26, 2009, 05:31:42 PM
It actually sounds good...but yeah as Shadow said sounds hard to implement.
Why not put it into private market where you can buy points or something and theyre stored in your stats but cant be hurt like a 5th troop with no upkeep or nw.

krazilec

mm... I smell hours of work with buggy games.  but GL