FOE and Legion look like all clans should

Started by Peace Alliance, May 22, 2009, 01:19:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Congrats to FOE and Legion. You guys did good even though you aren't as experienced as most.

It's really cool to see so many clan members in almost the same spot in the ranks. I think that's ideally what strong clans should look like. Everybody spreading the wealth so everyone can benefit.

The Lady Shael

Well, the reason they're all in the same spot is because they each got the same huge amount of networth from the storehouse....=p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Marell

What the frick is with Allendale (#9) (Windy I think) and Aust (#22), the two net holders for GUY going on vacation, holding over 22bil net between them.

It appears to me to be a tactic to protect the net...care to explain?

windhound

Allendale was formerly of ASDF, I'll have you know
I was pressgang'd at the last moment to hold net, as apparently most of Guy's defenses had been destroyed by leader suicides

Its cheap as [haties], I'll be the first to admit.  But eh.  Its actually a proper use of vacation in my case, I may or maynot be around much over the next week.  Certainly not active enough to defend a stockpile of net on turbo.  So.  Yeah.

Congrats to FOE and Legion ^_^

EDIT:  Btw, the last time I tried to play nice and honorably my clan lost for it.  I dont much like the net-to-vacation model, but if it gives a win more power to them
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Mr.Grimm

One day F.O.E. shall win a round! But until then it's nice to get some prasie. :)

Wolf Snare

ACTUALLY we are missing 3/5 of our players, vacation was the only option.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Night Wolf

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI was pressgang'd at the last moment to hold net, as apparently most of Guy's defenses had been destroyed by leader suicides

Yes, we destroyed them prior to the distribution.

QuoteACTUALLY we are missing 3/5 of our players, vacation was the only option.

They were the three indiers, so they weren't suitable to hold net anyway. Your two leader players were still active, but we suicided them into the ground, so you had to send away and go into vaca.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Marell

Quote from: windhound on May 22, 2009, 10:02:18 AM
Allendale was formerly of ASDF, I'll have you know
I was pressgang'd at the last moment to hold net, as apparently most of Guy's defenses had been destroyed by leader suicides

Its cheap as [haties], I'll be the first to admit.  But eh.  Its actually a proper use of vacation in my case, I may or maynot be around much over the next week.  Certainly not active enough to defend a stockpile of net on turbo.  So.  Yeah.

Congrats to FOE and Legion ^_^

EDIT:  Btw, the last time I tried to play nice and honorably my clan lost for it.  I dont much like the net-to-vacation model, but if it gives a win more power to them

If you are legitimately going to be away then I don't mind.

But...

Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 22, 2009, 10:42:40 AM
ACTUALLY we are missing 3/5 of our players, vacation was the only option.

If you are simply choosing it as the best option for protecting net then that is just terrible.

Daryn

hahaha
go FOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pies.

Firetooth

Congrats you guys, great work! Ignore all the crap about guy, you lot were awesome
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

Thanks for gettin back on topic Firetooth.

And yes, I know it's 'cause of the distro, but the other clans weren't quite so even.

krazilec

yea! go us!  we were awesome.. and i just left clan to protect net and jump rank.. but yea, i'm in FOE :)

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: krazilec on May 24, 2009, 06:48:43 PM
yea! go us!  we were awesome.. and i just left clan to protect net and jump rank.. but yea, i'm in FOE :)
Can't argue with you on the whole we're awesome thing! :D

Night Wolf

Quote from: krazilec on May 24, 2009, 06:48:43 PM
yea! go us!  we were awesome.. and i just left clan to protect net and jump rank.. but yea, i'm in FOE :)
Your in FOE? And yeah go FOE!!!