Capture

Started by Marell, May 05, 2009, 09:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marell

There is something clearly wrong with capture in turbo.

I originally had 1,151,001 leaders.

I did one successful capture which read:
You also captured 154,224 Leaders!

And I now have 1,567,732 leaders  :o

I'm indying so didnt notice it til just today..though I'm a little surprised no leader had noticed this yet... Kinda wish I was a leaderer now, being able to gain 400k leaders per capture lol.

Night Wolf

Now that you mention it I did get quite a few more leaders than I thought I took today. I ended up with 5 mil. at the end of my run. :D
I think the only reason I didnt notice was because of how many times I did capture.

The Lady Shael

It's only been there since last night, I was working on some bugs last night (hope you guys notice something new with clan forums =) ), and sack/capture was one of them. All I did was multiply the output by 4. Snare tested it and it's pretty unbalanced right now, so it won't stay this way. But right now Turbo is where we're testing it.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Marell

Ah k no worries. Bit too powerful perhaps though  :D

Night Wolf

As a leaderer I want you to know I dont mind at all. :P

Marell

Btw, while you're here Shael..you had any luck with that fox bug I messaged you in turbo about?

The Lady Shael

Yep, that should be fixed too. =)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Marell

The one about total clan networth?

The Lady Shael

Yes, the one about total clan networth.

Marell

...I'll message you

Shadow

capture still isn' very good on turbo - the issue isnt really the amount taken, but the frequecny. I think you need to multiply the chance of taking leaders by 4 as well.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..