About last round

Started by Shadow, May 04, 2009, 07:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

This is to all the new players who got caught up in the war last round:

It was great having you play along and you guys put up a great fight. We couldn't have won without you. But I notice some hosility going into this round. Which is ok, but maybe not to the same extent as last round. The players in Question were evil last round, but they were only evil in character - most of them are very helpful people who are great once you get to know them. They are not going for the lock this round, and are playing initially peacefully, so maybe give them the benefit of the doubt and give them another chance before going too nuts based on past experience.

So I ask everyone: please, get to know them as people before you judge too harshly as players. It was never my intention to make any new players hate Question members, although Bob is pretty annoying :P. I am a dirty player when I am backed into a corner, so don't look at me as the good guy all the time - I have done what Question did before too, and will again, and when I do I expect you all to come after me over it. It's all in the game.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Night Wolf

I nor anyone else (at least as far as I know) attacked guy this round because of last round.

Shadow

In that case, it is between you and Guy to work out ^_^ I just thought that the tension might have had something to do with my Question vendetta.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Night Wolf

windhound

As a third party observer this round, what -is- the reason?

A member of F.O.E. onlined Captain just today
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Night Wolf

The Obliterator

Bandit (#14) was the person who onlined.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

krazilec

F.O.E is uh... has a lot of new players :)

Juska

That dude onlined me as well, I don't think he knows what is going on.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

krazilec

juska, maybe they don't understand the importance of onlining?

Night Wolf

I've talked to them about it so it should stop. Sorry about that.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Quote from: Krowdon on May 12, 2009, 03:45:49 PM
Onlining?

It means attacking someone when they are using turns.  You can tell if someone is online by looking for an * by their name.  Normally, the courteous thing to do is send them a message to ask if they are running.  You send the message because some people just have their browser open all the time.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Ah. I see. I;ve spent a lot of time on warlords. Im almost always on so no wonder I hardly ever get attacked.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works