Question

Started by Daryn, May 09, 2009, 09:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryn

When does turbo reset again?

i need to know this so i can hoard up until the ending :D
Pies.

The Lady Shael

Turbo rounds always end on the 28th (if we reset on time). But this round requires a different strategy than most, so I'm not sure if hoarding till the end is a reliable tactic....especially since the game will change DRASTICALLY after people start distributing their storehouses.

You guys wouldn't believe how much is in the storehouses. I'm not sure how much hope there is for unclanned players. =p

Store early, you guys. The sooner you put in stuff, the more you will have at the end. Don't think, "oh, I should keep this so I can stay at a good rank right now". Because others are putting all they have, and guess what...they're going to get all of that stuff back PLUS a ridiculous amount of interest.

Also, another hint...cash and food isn't everything. Especially if it's unprotected.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

krazilec

yea, i'm thinking watchtower is going to put this game in the bag

The Lady Shael

Like I said, you guys would be surprised to see what other clans have in their storehouses. =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

krazilec

i'm going to be really suprised tho, if it turns out some 2-man clan wins.. well, i'll be clanning up so :P
and suprised ppl aren't suprised i'm here :0