Pathetic

Started by Firetooth, April 23, 2009, 03:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Question have resorted to kills, unprovoked poisons and such. This was in result to people stopping their little power games. Apparently, I deserved to have 300mil net destroyed. Even windhound admitted it was out of sheer spite.

Quote from: Shadow on April 23, 2009, 02:18:38 PM
Another kill. This round is pathetic. I'm done. Take your win if all you can do is kill people over it.
But Shadow, it's Wolf Snare we're talking about here. He's perfect ::)

This round was pathetic. Kills and unprovoked attacks. Pathetic. Hypocritical too. I'm proud to say I took no part in this puny war, I'm not so proud of other's actions, namely questions, and the appaling lack of playing skills you offered.

If any of you want to play a good server, look here!

I deleted, I find it shameful the pettyness here.

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

Whine some more, sore loser. Just as you hopped on the bandwagon in the "question" topic, you were in first, and that gives anyone a reason to take you down. No questions asked, just stop trolling for sympathy.

Pric died because he ruined my ratio and murdered my clanmates and I. A kill run was a legitimate response to that. Whine all you want Firetooth, but you are only contradicting yourself. Anything to fit in to the majority, eh?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Really, Snare? A kill over suicides? People like that take the fun out of turbo. The Question war was actually pretty fun until you guys ruined it with kills. And I would say that firetooth was pretty far from the majority - he was one of the only ones not actively ruining you guys. May your win be glorious.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Asyou can see from my sig I'm not going here anymore, just thought I'd like to point out to you my standing all round was take over you guys without any offensive missions, which I did. You all frequently ruined my ratio and failed missions, but I never responded. What's the word snare, beings with h?
I don't care about the majority, or whatever. This site's been going downhill for a while, but I don't want to make some speech. Goodbye
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

Er.  You -were- first Firetooth. 
And it wasnt pure spite either, I never said that.  There were many many reasons for your take down, spite was just one factor.
Others include being allied to Shadow, whether officially or no, and being in first by double second place.

Shame you're not fighting back, I thought better of you than that.

Kills have always been a part of Turbo.  That's why the easy resurrection was put in place, it happens.
I'm not saying they're a good part of Turbo.  It does get annoying after a while.  I think my record stands at being killed 3x in one turbo round.
I'd like to have "standards under 500" back, it meant you could save someone with a shipment of weasels

Anyways.  This site isn't "going downhill"
Its memberbase is simply growing up and moving on.  Shame it seems like you don't qualify for the former.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't