New never before seen roleplay!

Started by Daryn, June 07, 2009, 10:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryn

Dalirooga was a warring mess. Once it had been peaceful for a thousand years and it was a time of plenty when the ancient traditions of borders and territories had been dropped for the first time. After this golden time, a quarrel at the Clan Meeting broke the peace apart.
The Windshadow clan declared war on Rivertail, who had offended them by making fun of their clan treasure. Then, Rivertail's ally, Whitefang declared war on Windshadow. Windshadow's ally, Redtail declared war on Rivertail's allies and so on.
The fragile balance of life disintegrated with one word. The great Dalaroogan Road, built by the clans in the Thousand Year Peace to promote trade, was disused by travelers in fear of getting hurt in the crossfire. The graves sprung up all over the country. Trees were chopped at an alarming rate and patches of woodland disappeared in weeks.
Suddenly, a new menace came from the north Artilors. Stygus Artexerx swept in and conquered four clans in the space of less than a month. He was head of an army hungry for blood and loot. Then, in the next month, he began construction of a grand castle for his headquarters near the northern borders of Dalarooga.
Meanwhile, other things were happening...
Rivertail Clan prepared for a raid on Windshadow since they were weakened...
A confused heart is deciding whose side he would take...
Stygus began planning to conquer the other Clans...
A slave plans escape for her brethren...

<<OOC: I need someone to play these characters....
•   Stygus Artexerx-the baddy, polar bear, warlords
•   Rayn Skyrus-undecided heart, will decide to help slaves
•   Tanya-slave who is deciding escape
•   Rivertail leader-Tenro
•   Whitefang leader-Hargwyr
•   Windshadow leader- Witz
I'll add more afterwards....>>
Pies.

Mr.Grimm

If I play, I want to be Stygus Artexerx.

Daryn

yay
we got one guy
stygus artexerx is from persian emperor artexerxes and stygian which means blood
Pies.

Mr.Grimm

Briar

((I'll take either  Rayn Skyrus or  Tanya, but I /will/ be leaving in a week or so for a month, so if that will be a problem just tell me))
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Daryn

i can fill in for rayn skyrus or tayna while ur gone briar
Pies.

Briar

so...are you going to start this or what
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Daryn

im typing up intro for all character
Pies.

Mr.Grimm

Would other people please join?! It would be more fun if you did!

Daryn

shouldnt u two start it?
rayn is in artexerx's army
artexerx is planning to take over the other clans
tayna is planning escape
ill fill in for necessary parts
Pies.

Daryn

Tenro gazed across the valley to the Windshadow territory. He glanced at his thirty warriors. They were ready to kill except for one, Jarek.
"Chief," Jarek squeaked. "I dont know if i can take some beast's life."
Tenro glared at him. "Jarek, imagine what those mangy cats will do to our clan if they got into our territory. We have to defend it!"
Jarek nodded, still confused. "Yes, chief, but is taking a life really that easy?"
"You have loved ones," Tenro hissed, losing his patience. "Protect them! Do anything to help them live!"
Jarek nodded again, still unconvinced.

Pies.

Mr.Grimm

If we could get three more people to play, I would start.

Zara_rose_wolf

i dont know many of you, but i`ll join.