Bob's false claim

Started by Firetooth, March 30, 2009, 04:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

"I played with Feng back then. I don't remember who or exactly how the leap was made, but I do remember getting the idea and having someone try it. There was resistance--oh that's too much work! No, not really. So I don't know--maybe it was mine, maybe it was someone else's. It's public domain, just like whoever initially invented the strategies that we use and adapt"

Bob, you locked your turbo topic, just thought I would point out you are not the creator of team indy. Iirc came from valhall and feng was one of the first to use it over here, you hadn't even tried indying back then, you know you aren't the creator of it, even saying that you may have been is false.

Also that topic didn't need locking either, there was nothing wrong, you're just running from posts which don't praise you :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Bob's topic was unlocked since members aren't supposed to be able to lock them. You can reply to this post there. Please be very careful that this doesn't turn intoa flame war.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..