Woof reforms!

Started by Gen. Volkov, April 12, 2009, 02:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Well, the war against BlackFly will not be carried over to this new round, unless they provoke me/us again, but this is an open invitation to all former Woof members, from any round, to join up. We're going to be taking a new direction, and will be offering instruction to any players who wish to get help from some of the games elite players.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm in, it's lonely being clan-less on Regular... 

Shadow

I'm gonna fly solo for a bit unless someone tries to land lock. If they do, I'll join the other side.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

I'm going to continue my "officialy part of the team but doing nothing, or nothing you can see" approach :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

I'll PM you the password when I make the clan Ashy.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Ashyra Nightwing

Can't guarantee I'll be around that much though - moving house, it's only a matter of time before the computer gets packed up in a box like everything else...

Gen. Volkov

That's fine Ashy, it may not happen anyway.  Not to many interested parties.