I'm NOT crazy, Land went missing!

Started by Peace Alliance, March 20, 2009, 02:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

OK, so you all said the land was getting spread around and I was wrong thinking it was disappearing.

But it totally was! One of the landfarms was in the wrong location, and the land dropped to that farm was simply disappearing!

I'm not crazy! My RWLsenses never steer me wrong.

Ashyra Nightwing

My RWL sense is tingling....

I noticed something similar earlier - I got about 100k taken off me, but nobody seemed to have it.
Good work Peace. We're getting the land back, right?  :D And aren't we (Army, that is) supposed to be in Pearl Holder?

Shadow

*gives peace a cookie*

Hehe, sorry. I don't think it matters too much. But yeah, you guys should be the pearl holder.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Blankshots

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on March 20, 2009, 02:14:29 PM

I noticed something similar earlier - I got about 100k taken off me, but nobody seemed to have it.

I took 70k land from you, ran and then destroyed my huts to hit 175, then dropped the left overs, to the pearls, so your land was spread to the lower ranks...
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Firetooth

Quote from: Blankshots on March 20, 2009, 10:02:15 PM
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on March 20, 2009, 02:14:29 PM

I took 70k land from you, ran and then destroyed my huts to hit 175, then dropped the left overs, to the pearls, so your land was spread to the lower ranks...
Another old player *pant*
hi
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on March 21, 2009, 12:21:40 PM
lol. our clan is solid mate.
Only cos you're the most stacked by a long, long stretch :P