Another Pearls Bug?

Started by Haydee, March 17, 2009, 07:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haydee

I'm still kind of new to the game, but I think this is a bug (unless Woodlander has awesome ninja skills).
I killed the Pearls a few hours ago, but it didn't revive directly afterwards and I just logged on to find out that it still belongs to Woodlander.
Just to make sure, though, did anyone in Woodlander kill it after it switched to Army? It has less than 10,000 land so someone must have attacked it, but nothing shows up on its Recent Attacks page besides me attacking it like crazy. :/

windhound

Yeah, they've been bugg'd all round
Attacks with Lizards wouldnt show, unfortunately

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Marell

We do have awesome ninja skills as well lol.

Haydee

I was waiting for someone to say that. XD

...but shouldn't the Pearls be in Army now? I did finish it off yesterday, but I don't think it got reset properly and is still in Woodlander (or is the recent victim of ninja attack lizards). I know it's not much of a big deal for most older players, but it was pretty dang hard for me to kill and not helping my team makes me a sad panda. =<

So did someone in Woodlander lizard-kill it in two hours and is it possible to switch it back to Army if not?

Marell

Quote from: Haydee on March 18, 2009, 07:55:35 PM
I was waiting for someone to say that. XD

...but shouldn't the Pearls be in Army now? I did finish it off yesterday, but I don't think it got reset properly and is still in Woodlander (or is the recent victim of ninja attack lizards). I know it's not much of a big deal for most older players, but it was pretty dang hard for me to kill and not helping my team makes me a sad panda. =<

So did someone in Woodlander lizard-kill it in two hours and is it possible to switch it back to Army if not?

Well not that I know of, so it is possibly a bug...but then again, its been functioning up until now (in terms of changing to the clan who kills it), so I can't see why it would stop working...so maybe someone did I kill it in that time I dunno  :-\

windhound

Actually, every time the Pearls changed hands that I saw Shael had to do it manually.

I'm not sure if it was ever fixed or not.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

I only did it manually the first time. Someone catch me on AIM later and tell me what clan the Pearls are supposed to belong to.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Haydee

Well, if it didn't belong to Army before, it does now. ^_^
But for some reason I didn't have to drop as much land to kill it this time.

The Obliterator

LOL its still sitting in our clan on 0 acres
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better