Turbo attacking or land bug

Started by Ereptor, March 16, 2009, 08:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

So I have noticed I have been losing land without being attacked.   I had 100k and something acres and then an hour later i had 96k acres without any attacks.  I thought it was odd and maybe somehow I had forgot that I had deleted some or something.  But I kept refreshing this afternoon and still could not find that anyone had attacked me to gain those acres. 

Now currently from 96k I have 49,413 acres WITHOUT any attacks.  So  I have lost over 50 acres of land and I can't figure how and where they went.  Any Ideas?
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

I think I know what is happening.  Ulbaz is poisoning people and while they are poisoned they are allowed to attack without losses.  Somehow I don't lose any troops either when I am attacked, but they are breaking me.  Also there is no news to show that i am being attacked and nothing comes up in the recent events page. 
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

windhound

Actually its the lizards
They, for whatever reason, never got news entries.  So when someone uses Cannibal Assault against you it doesnt show up.

Not many people have attacked Ublaz of late, not since the 14th, 2 days ago.  And its unlikely they were paralyzed in one attack, same for the guy a day before.
Unless, ofcourse, -they're- using lizards too.  Inwhichcase it wouldnt show
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ereptor

Ok then here is another question.  I am not losing any lizards in the attacks and I am pretty sure I have more than most people.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Marell

Quote from: Ereptor on March 16, 2009, 10:32:42 PM
Ok then here is another question.  I am not losing any lizards in the attacks and I am pretty sure I have more than most people.

Yeah I'd noticed before that when attacking with lizards that there was no message saying, "you lost x amount of lizards..destroying x amount of lizards"...but never actually bothered checking if losses were being made for myself and the defender. Perhaps they aren't.
As for the concern with having more lizards than most people but still being broken...I do recall several occasions in which I have been unsuccessful with lizard attacks...so they aren't bugged with 100% sucess rate in attacks if thats what you're getting at.

windhound

6 empires rushing to defend your target,
After a failing struggle, your army is repelled by Monitor's defenses. In the attempt, you lost:
In their defense, Monitor lost:

Losses seem off, should have lost atleast a few.  I had 32k
But it looks like its working as it should.  I know atleast one guy who's stacking lizards, so you might have been hit by them
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't