Emperor Ulbaz Bug

Started by Ereptor, March 10, 2009, 01:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

our army invades the castle, but the Emperor Ublaz hypnotizes you! You are locked out of using turns for an hour!
Your Army trembles at your attack on such a strong opponent. 3.08% desert!
Your Army breaks through Emperor Ublaz's defenses and captures 12,993 Acres of Land! In the effort, you lost:
9,509,152 Stoats
In their defense, Emperor Ublaz lost:
14,038,651 Stoats
Something Has Occured
You are still hypnotized! 60 minutes to go!

Ok neat idea.  Butttttttt....The crappy thing is now I have a ton of land and I am wondering....can I get attacked?  Cause I am pretty vulnerable now.  Also its seems that I was still able to use certain abilities and not others.  I can't construct or desctruct buildings.  I can heal and attack.  I also didn't seem to lose loyalty, cash or food after i was hypnotized.  I also was able to put my health over %100.  In order to maintain my own safety I think I am going to raise my health since it is allowed and since it is the only way I think i can protect my land at the moment.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

ohhhhkayyyyy.  So i can't earn, loot or forage.  But i can heal, steal and attack without losing turns.  but i can raise defences.  so in the event that this land is taken and i am unable to do anything about it i am taking advantage of what i can.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

windhound

What do you mean -if- the land is taken, lol
Its changed hands atleast 4x as of typing this

Congrats on breaking with Stoats of all things.  We were about to get it with Rats, but yall beat us
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ereptor

Heheh.  Well what I was asking.  If I am poisoned, does that mean no one can take the land.  Cause that is a real ZINGER.  You know what would be cool.  Implimenting a poisoning spell in a turbo round.  Cause I tell you what....its a killer. 

Have fun with the land,
Best Regards the Trident Clan
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Shadow

Skiffs won the race haha.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

nope, we brokee with skiffs first
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

oo.
I'm a silly litte noob ;)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Nvm actually...