First Decree as Emperor

Started by Ereptor, March 16, 2003, 03:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Look, in Ragefur's famous words, this is Redwall: Warlords, not Redwall: Happy Pony Raisers. You backstab, you lie, you steal, it Doesn't matter! If it was illegal then Retto would have a rule against it.

Ereptor

Quote from: nevadacowThe only reason you are on top is beacuse you backstabed 3 clans and 2 allyances. First you were a member of RR, ally to LL, then you left RR slammed LL, then joined LL to prevent realtation. Then you left LL, slammed LL, then joined imperial, an ally of LL, again to prevent retalation. Also both times you backstabed a member of ~WOD~.
Wrong.  I attack YOU not LL then i joined LL to avoid getting attacked by your whole clan and because half of your members asked me to join.  Then i plotted and to raise my self to Emperor.  As for WOD nothing was said about restarting it in the next server.  I said when i was ready i would restart it.  And i shall.  And you being a member shall be in it if you wish to remain.  I had to hit you because you were the second hand man.   And you were sooo land fat.  You do what you have to to get to the top.  Only those close to me that i can trust i actually trust.  I don't know you very well even though you were in WOD.  Deathclaw on the other hand i know i cannot trust.  What is done is done.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

windhound

Two quick points:

1.  soar should be sore.

2.  "I will not tollerate Land Fat-Ness. Anyone who i see that is overwhelmingly fat i will strike. Lat fatness is usually the result of killing defenseless people. So check yourselves."

To achive this, you would have to desert Imperial and pound them, as most of them are quite landfat.   <_<   Infact, I would say that much of the landfatness in the upper layer is currently Imperial.

Ratimics Tribe (#70)   land: 272,065   networth: $225,921,174

pretty dern landfat.  the most I've seen in quite a while...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ereptor

He is land fat off of other people being land fat.  As the Emperor i hold the right to take away my decree.  I can and only i can undo my stamp.  I admit i jumped at the chance to be Emperor and made a decree as soon as i saw that i held that position.  And to the spelling.  I know it is bad.  That is why my signature says what it says.  

The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Fenix

I'm tired of typing and arguing for tonight... I'll be back another time.
Also - He didn't get there by backstabbing, Ereptor made his enemies and friends clear and definite when he started playing.   He joined those clans because they NEEDED him, not because he wanted protection.  If they wanted, or could have taken him down, it would be done already.
Pathetic, sore losers.
Stop being spiteful to those better than you.

bjornredtail

Quote from: FenixI'm tired of typing and arguing for tonight... I'll be back another time.
Also - He didn't get there by backstabbing, Ereptor made his enemies and friends clear and definite when he started playing.   He joined those clans because they NEEDED him, not because he wanted protection.  If they wanted, or could have taken him down, it would be done already.
Pathetic, sore losers.
Stop being spiteful to those better than you.
A looser is better than a backstabber, who is better than a cheater like yourself.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Ereptor

you've got to be kidding me.  i can't believe you nevadacow
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

bjornredtail

Quote from: Ereptoryou've got to be kidding me.  i can't believe you nevadacow
That message was directed at fenix, who as we all know was useing mutpal accounts.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Fenix

All know, or were all INFLUENCED to believe I was using multiple accounts.  There's no proof.  Good day. :)

+ I never backstabbed a soul in claiming my throne on every server.  I never cheated, either.

Fenix

Psh, When did I backstab you, Rob? Before or after you attacked me?
:D  

Ereptor

i like your style rob.  you and menatus could have a ball all day telling stories about how me and josh backstabbed you and attacked you forever.  and on and on, ect.ect.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Xenobi

rob > you
lol josh..i could so mess with you right now....but you know my secret....i gotta watch it  

Fenix

lol...mess as in lie?
I could've just said, "who the hell are you?"
I don't know this kid! get him out of the forums!
*boohooo*

yoyo yeaa but y'know i love ya, buddaayyy  so no more staining my...hmm.... stained reputation.

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: Fenixlol...mess as in lie?
I could've just said, "who the hell are you?"
I don't know this kid! get him out of the forums!
*boohooo*

yoyo yeaa but y'know i love ya, buddaayyy  so no more staining my...hmm.... stained reputation.
Was that Josh talking or an impersonater (sp.)?